Admission to the MA program will be granted to those applicants who satisfy the basic qualifications and show high promise of success in the graduate program. Applicants are required to submit the following to the University’s Enrollment Services Office:
- MA admission application.
- Official transcripts of all college work.
- Three letters of recommendation, speaking to the applicant's potential for success in graduate study. Recommendation forms are available from the University’s Enrollment Services Office.
Admission will be based on these qualifications:
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university with a minimum quality point average of 3.0 based on a 4 point scale;
- Determination by the Graduate Admissions Board of the candidate’s potential to be effective and responsible in Christian Ministry.
Further requirements for those students applying for admission to the Research Intensive Track include:
- GRE scores;
- A writing sample.
A student may enter the program at the beginning of any term. The fall term begins in late August, the spring term in January and the summer term in May. On campus there are four three-week summer sessions offered from mid-May to early August. Online there is one fifteen week term from mid-May to early August.