Transient Students

Students who attend classes for credits to be transferred to another college or university in which they are regularly enrolled are classified as transient students. Such students must file an application online found at

They also must obtain permission from the college or university that they are attending.  This form must be sent to the Office of Admissions.  Students will be registered for the classes listed on the transient form as space allows.