Non-Degree Students

Students who have obtained a degree from Franciscan University of Steubenville or from another college or university and wish to attend classes for credit must file an application and indicate that they are not seeking a second degree (non-degree student). A transcript that indicates the degree and date of graduation must be sent from the school that awarded the degree. To change from non-degree status to degree seeking status, a student must apply through the Admissions Office.

Students wishing to attend Franciscan University as a non-degree student, who have not already obtained a college degree must follow the same procedure as a first-time or transfer student, submitting all high school and college transcripts. If at a later date non-degree or auditing students wish to become degree seeking students, all final, official transcripts must be submitted with a new application to the director of admissions.