The Master of Catholic Leadership aims to enable committed and suitable students to:
- Understand how contemporary leadership theory and Catholic Social thought inform professional leadership practices;
- Articulate a set of personal leadership values;
- Demonstrate effective communication and problem-solving skills relevant to leadership roles within diverse environments;
- Develop the virtue of solidarity as a means through which to advocate for diverse groups of people;
- Evaluate complex decision-making processes while exemplifying self-reflection strategies;
- Apply Catholic doctrine and leadership theory to organizational change efforts;
- Produce original action research to improve leadership practice.