The curriculum is designed to provide a broad working knowledge of the theory and practice of marketing management. Among the courses offered are Principles of Marketing, Sales Management, and Retail Management.
In addition to required courses in business, accounting, and economics, students have the opportunity to select courses in the social sciences, physical sciences, and the humanities.
Assessment Learning Goals
Students will be able to:
- Identify and distinguish the most essential definitions and theories in the core areas of business.
- Develop effective written forms of communication which demonstrate analytical and critical-thinking skills using decision support tools in an integrated manner in the analysis of organizational problems and challenges.
- Develop and present effective oral forms of communication.
- Evaluate ethical issues involving complex organizational and societal issues in light of Catholic social thought.
- Examine evidence-based solutions for contemporary ethical business challenges within a team-based problem-solving framework.