Summer Enrollment at Other Institutions

Students desiring to enroll in summer session courses at another institution must obtain permission by completing the form “Petition to Take Courses at Another Institution” with all required signatures. Forms are available at the Advising and Registrar Office and online on the Registrar’s home page. The fully-completed form with course descriptions attached should be submitted to the Registrar’s Office prior to enrollment at another institution.