Program Requirements for Degree Completion
To qualify for a degree, a student will:
- Fulfill the Core Program requirements.
- Complete the requirements of the concentration according to the quantity and quality required of the Master of Science in Educational Administration and the Master of Science in Education degrees.
- Earn a minimum of 36 credit hours (MS Educational Administration or MS Education) including core and concentration requirements, with the necessary quality point average (3.0 minimum).
- File an application for graduation with the Registrar before anticipated completion of the degree.
- Attend, evaluate, and critique two graduate-level Exit Conferences.
- Successfully complete the required Departmental Exit Conference.