At the completion of the MA degree in Catechetics and Evangelization at Franciscan University of Steubenville, the graduate is able to:
- Deliver catechesis within an ecclesial context as part of the broader work of evangelization.
- Articulate fundamental concepts in the areas of biblical, historical, and systematic moral theology.
- Analyze critically the central place of divine revelation for an understanding of catechetics
- Demonstrate an understanding of theological, catechetical, historical and cultural influences on contemporary catechetical practice.
- Effectively communicate the content of catechesis in a kerygmatic way through written and oral assignments.