Appeal for Change of Grade

Any appeal for change of grade for a particular course should first be directed to the class instructor. The student, if not satisfied, may then speak with his/her advisor and the instructor. If not resolved in a manner satisfactory to the student, the student may appeal to the Director of the Graduate Program in which the student is enrolled. If the student is still dissatisfied, a final appeal may be made to the Vice President for Academic Affairs. At this time, the decision of the Vice President for Academic Affairs is final, and no further appeal is possible.